THE TOP 20 BEST CAIRO TOURS & EXCURSIONS
1.Cairo Day Tour - Immerse yourself in the vibrant ancient city of Cairo with a guided day tour. Explore the Cairo Museum, the Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx. Learn the secrets of the ancient Egyptians and see the largest collection of artifacts from the Pharaohs.
2. The Great Pyramids of Giza - Take a guided tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Stand in awe at the world’s oldest and largest surviving ancient monument and see the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure.
3. Islamic Cairo Tour - Explore the city’s Islamic history with a guided tour of Cairo’s Islamic monuments. See the Citadel of Salah al-Din and the Al-Azhar Mosque, and learn about the Islamic culture that has been an integral part of the city’s history.
4. Nile River Cruise - Take a leisurely cruise down the Nile River and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the surrounding countryside. Enjoy an evening dinner cruise and admire the sunset view of Cairo’s skyline and the Pyramids of Giza.
5. Khan el-Khalili Bazaar - Take a tour of the bustling Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, the largest and oldest bazaar in the Middle East. Browse through the colorful shops and stalls and shop for unique souvenirs and handmade goods.
6. Cairo Coptic Museum - Explore the Egyptian Christian culture at the Cairo Coptic Museum. See the ancient manuscripts, artifacts, and artwork from the early Christian era.
7. Islamic Cairo Food Tour - Sample some of the best local cuisine in Cairo with a guided food tour. From street food to fine dining, explore the flavors of Islamic Cairo and discover the hidden gems of the city’s culinary culture.
8. Cairo Museum of Islamic Art - Visit the Cairo Museum of Islamic Art and explore its vast collection of Islamic artifacts, manuscripts, and artwork. See the rare Islamic manuscripts, the beautiful mosaics, and the intricate carvings.
9. Islamic Cairo Night Tour - Experience the city at night with a guided tour of Cairo’s Islamic monuments. Explore the illuminated mosques and experience the beauty of Cairo after dark.
10. Giza Plateau Tour - Explore the ancient tombs, temples, and monuments of the Giza Plateau with a guided tour. See the Great Sphinx, the Solar Boat Museum, and the Valley Temple.
11. Cairo City Tour - Take a guided tour of the city and explore the sights of Cairo. See the Egyptian Museum, the Coptic Museum, the Cairo Opera House, and the Cairo Tower.
12. Saqqara Tour - Step back in time and explore the ancient city of Saqqara with a guided tour. See the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the Mastabas of Ti, and the Serapeum.
13. Moulid el-Nabi Festival Tour - Join in the celebration of the Prophet’s birthday with a guided tour of the Moulid el-Nabi festival. Experience the colorful processions and the vibrant music of the festival.
14. Islamic Cairo Walking Tour - Take a guided walking tour of the Islamic monuments of Cairo and explore the city’s Islamic history and culture. See the mosques, the madrasas, and the markets of Islamic Cairo.
15. Islamic Cairo Street Art Tour - Explore the vibrant street art of Islamic Cairo with a guided tour. See the colorful murals, graffiti, and art installations that adorn the streets of Cairo.
16. Saqqara and Dahshur - Explore the ancient cities of Saqqara and Dahshur with a guided tour. See the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the Bent Pyramid, and the Red Pyramid.
17. Cairo Souk Tour - Explore the bustling souks of Cairo with a guided tour. Shop for spices, jewelry, fabrics, and souvenirs, and experience the vibrant atmosphere of the souks.
18. Islamic Cairo Architecture Tour - Explore the architecture of Islamic Cairo with a guided tour. See the mosques, the madrasas, and the tombs of Islamic Cairo and learn about the history of the city.
19. Luxor and Karnak Tour - Take a guided tour of Luxor and Karnak and explore the ancient temples and monuments of the city. See the Great Temple of Amun, the Luxor Temple, and the Valley of the Kings.
20. Bahariya Oasis Tour - Explore the stunning desert landscape of the Bahariya Oasis with a guided tour. See the White Desert, the Crystal Mountain, and the hot springs of the oasis.