10 BEST CAIRO LAYOVER TOURS
10 Best Cairo Layover Tours
1. Pyramids of Giza Layover Tour - Spend your layover exploring the iconic Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You'll get to explore the Great Pyramid, the Solar Boat Museum, the Valley Temple, and more!
2. Cairo City Tour - Get a comprehensive tour of the city of Cairo and its many wonders. From the bustling markets of Khan el-Khalili to the majestic Citadel of Salah el-Din, this tour will give you a taste of Egypt's rich history.
3. Egyptian Museum - Immerse yourself in Egypt's ancient culture and visit the largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts at the Egyptian Museum. You'll see ancient artifacts, sculptures, and mummies up close.
4. Islamic Cairo - Explore the fascinating history of Islamic Cairo on a guided tour. You'll get to see some of the area's stunning mosques, including the Al-Azhar Mosque and the Ibn Tulun Mosque.
5. Cairo Food Tour - Taste your way around Cairo on a food tour! You'll get to sample delicious Egyptian dishes and learn about the culture and history of the city.
6. Saqqara and Memphis Tour - Get an intimate look at the ancient capital of Memphis and the nearby Saqqara necropolis. Marvel at the ancient temples and tombs, and explore the world’s oldest step pyramid.
7. Nile Cruise - Relax on a leisurely cruise down the Nile River and take in the sights of the city. Enjoy a delicious dinner and drinks while you take in the timeless beauty of the Nile Delta.
8. Islamic Art Museum - Explore the world of Islamic art and architecture at the Islamic Art Museum. From rare manuscripts to intricate wood carvings, you'll get to see an impressive collection of Islamic artifacts.
9. Coptic Cairo - Learn about the ancient Copts and their culture on a tour of Coptic Cairo. You'll get to see some of the oldest churches in the world, including the Hanging Church and the Church of St. George.
10. Shopping Tour - Shop 'til you drop on a shopping tour of Cairo! You'll get to explore the colorful markets and shops around the city and pick up some unique souvenirs or gifts for friends and family.