Ramasside’s mission is to make it easy, more affordable and locally sustainable for travelers to travel anywhere in Egypt. We will empower locals, supporting women in the travel industry and travel start-ups worldwide.
Ramasside’s vision We aim to build the future infrastructure for the online travel business in Egypt. We envision that our company will be the first choice for travelers planing to visit Egypt worldwide; we aspire to be a good company that will last for 100 years.
Customers Needs First. we have built our business to meet customers needs so we have always to put that in front of our eyes.
Sustainability through continuous Innovation. we teach our team that continuous innovation and to be innovative and creative is the only way to be really sustainable business
Passion. We work with passion. We choose Those people who believe the same vision. Those people come in to join us not because it’s a job. It’s because they believe the dream, they believe the mission, and they believe the vision.
Fairness. Teamwork. Commitment. Never Give Up.
Welcome to our company, Ramasside, We are not only offering you Tours; we provide you real experience in Egypt: an experience of a lifetime.
We understand very well, what you need. It’s not just about visiting touristic sights – it’s much more than this. We offer a full experience in Egypt: to know it’s history and also the present – to see how the people live, talk with them, try their traditional food, visit their markets and of course, understand our culture and tradition. And of course, visit all the archaeological sites……
Starting from a dream in 2002 to being Leading Travel Group in Egypt & Middle East in 2017 Ramasside has come a long way. The passion, with which Mohamed Yousef scratched out the beginnings of his dream company….
Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame !
Because you’ve earned a Certificate of Excellence every year for the past five years, we’re pleased to announce that Ramasside Tours has qualified for the Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018.
UN World Tourism Organization Award !
This prestigious awards places Ramasside in the top-performing 10% Tour Operators of all businesses worldwide……
Ramasside is very selective when choosing our staff. We don’t only choose qualified and professional tour guides and leaders but also choose those who are friendly, with a sense of humor who are committed to offer a superior level of service so you can enjoy your time with them.
Our tour operators , in the booking process, are not only offering you a tour but are advising you how to have a lifetime experience and how to fully enjoy and maximize your time in Egypt …….
By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services (a “Tour”) with Ramasside.
you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Payment Policy: We accept all methods of secure payment: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, direct bank transfer.
We also offer a payment option of paying 40% when you book and the remaining 60% just before you come or on arrival by credit card online. However, to save yourselves complications on arrival, please ensure you do one of the following ……
E.ABO GAZIA NAMED EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
Congratulations to Abo Gazia, Senior Tour Operator at Ramasside Egypt’s Leading Travel Agency, He has been named Ramasside Employee of the Month.
We’re looking for talented, independent and enthusiastic people to become a part of a small team with a lot of challenges, great energy and last, but not least – a very unique working space!
Alexandria Hilton Green Plaza First floor next to Fly Dubai
Cairo (Head office) El Remaya Square | Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Giza Branch: 330 El Haram st, Giza, Egypt.
Port Said Branch: Port Said 42211, Egypt.
Luxor Branch: Khaled Ben El-Walid St. 85111 Luxor, Egypt.
Fore more information about Ramasside Group visit facebook.com/Ramasside
Connect with our travel experts face to face VIA VIDEO CHAT Visit virtually our office at a time that suits them.