By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services with Ramasside.
you agree to these Terms & Conditions:
- Payment Policy: We accept all methods of secure online payment: Visa, Mastercard, direct bank transfer.
We also offer a payment option of paying 40% when you book and the remaining 60% just before you come or on arrival by credit card online. However, to save yourselves complications on arrival, please ensure you do one of the following: - We advice that you should Make full payment on line by credit card before arrival to save yourselves complications on arrival.
- Make sure you authorize your cards with your bank and Credit Card Company before you travel so that you don't find yourself on holiday with cards you cannot use.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In case you cancel your trip, the following scale of charges will be applied:
Between 29 and 15 days before your arrival date 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
Between 14 and 7 days before your arrival date 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
Between 7 and 1 days before your arrival date 100% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Additionally, there are cancellation fees on all domestic flights and hotels within Egypt. If you cancel a tour at any time, you will be subject to any fees according to airline’s cancellation policy.
A refund will normally be made to the same account and using the same method used for the original payment. No refunds are possible in the event of a no show for an existing reservation. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Hotel Rating in Egypt: Kindly note that the hotel rating in Egypt is not the same as in USA or Europe, so Luxury hotels option or 5 stars are always recommended as minimum in Egypt. As some 5 stars seems like 4 stars or 3 stars according to our clients' feedback. The 3* & 4 * hotels aren’t recommended at all as we receive complaints about them.
- Travel Insurance : Secure your trip and give yourself greater peace of mind with our Travel Insurance program proposed by AIG for you. For more info contact your tour operator. Day trip 15$, One week 25$ per person &More than one week 50 $ per person.
- Travelling by overnight train NOT RECOMMENDED: We don’t recommend it, it takes15 to 18 hours on a very noisy train. The toilets are not good and smelly. Food is not good in general.Beds: moderately comfortable. Comment from a client: “However, I am 6'0" (183 cm) tall and barely fit into the bed -- anyone taller would have to curl up.”
- Cruise schedules & Sailing times: Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile some Cruises itineraries, schedule and sailing times may be updated. We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order
- Domestic Flights:
The programs quote the average price of domestic flights with approximate timings.
Requests for specific flight times or changes to previously booked reservations may result in extra charge and changes to the total price of the package. Some flights to sharm or Hurghada are indirect flights via Cairo Airport.
- Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- In case of Complaints: If you have any complaints while you are in Egypt, please notify the company staff immediately (Ramasside Tours Egypt) because most problems can be solved quickly. If you feel that your problem persists send us an email to [email protected] while you are still on your tour.